Kicked to death: Thai man’s lethal assault outside retailer leads to arrest in Rayong (video)

Police arrested a Thai man who kicked a victim to dying in entrance of a convenience store in the Pluak Daeng district in the jap province of Rayong.
Pluak Daeng Police Station officers and rescuers rushed to the scene to try and rescue the victim, 32 12 months previous Supitcha Bhumphat on Monday, August 21, however found he had already succumbed to his accidents. He was found mendacity face up with bulging eyes. The rescue team supplied CPR to Supitcha however they were unable to avoid wasting his life.
Officers checked safety cameras at the scene and found another man involved in the dying. Supitcha and the unidentified man were seen partaking in a heated change which later led to a bodily confrontation. Supitcha collapsed to the ground and the unidentified man kicked him within the face. Supitcha died on the spot while the attacker fled the scene.
Officers reviewed more CCTV close to the incident scene until they managed to identify the attacker as a 29 year previous man named Chatchai Yaemliang. Last chance was arrested yesterday, August 22, at his home and taken to a police station for questioning.
Chatchai insisted that he didn’t know Supitcha in particular person and by no means had any battle before. On the incident day, he was drinking alcohol at a store close by the scene when Supitcha approached and made fun of his physical look. Supitcha reportedly bullied Chatchai about his appears.
According to Chatchai, they met each other once more on that day and engaged in a dispute as shown within the CCTV footage. Chatchai claimed that Supitcha started the battle by pushing him within the chest, so he punched Supitcha 3 times in his face adopted by a deadly kick to the chin.
Chatchai felt remorse for Supitcha’s family. He mentioned did not anticipate to kill Supitcha.
Supitcha’s good friend, 31 12 months outdated Kannika, revealed to the police that Chaichai’s confession was not believable. Kannika revealed Supitcha usually behaved like a woman, which, in her view, made it unlikely for him to have initiated the struggle.
However, Kannika expressed her appreciation of the police and commended officers for swiftly identifying and apprehending the suspect.
Chatchai will face three to 15 years in prison for assaulting one other particular person and leading to dying based on Section 290 of the Criminal Law..

Leave a Comment